Hey all and no one,
I was just surfing through the ancient archives of blog land with my boyfriend Joel and decided to post a post.
-still at WSU, one more year after this month!!! WOOT!
-Going out with the most wonderful guy in the world, his name is Joel Sheppard.
-still being heavily indoctrinated in the ways of engineers, specifically chemical engineering....they don't let us out much.
-I'm 20! 2 decades old......
If anyone reads this I applaud you and think you sould leave a comment, just so I know you stopped by! :)
Summer done. My internship with 'big oil' over. And I'm pretty glad. I'm not sure if that's where God wants me to work since that's not exactly where my interests lie. But it was a lot of good experience.
I'm back at WSU. And still updating this blog for some reason, not sure. Maybe I'm just ranting to myself. If so, it's still worth it.
I'm living in the appartments off campus this year with a wonderful young christian lady named Naomi. We get along great, though we didn't know eachother too well before hand.
Classes start soon and this is said to be the hardest semester for ChE students of them all. Here we go Lord! But God and I can take it. I pray.
I simply adore all my friends here. I'm pretty sure we can accomplish anyhing together what with ChE, ME, CE, EE, CompE, Vet, RN, Math, Arct, etc majors amungst us! =D
ttyl all! (or is it just me! =P)
Done with 1 solid year of WSU!
Yep Yep...One year down. 2 to go until I get my BS in Chemical Engineering. I miss WSU already, well my friends lets say. And my church too! God's love flows abundently there!
So I suggest you all go to WSU if you haven't already found a college to attend.
So, uh...My special friend Andrew and I are just friends again. The relationship thing was just not where God wanted me right now. I'm so excited to see where God is leading me. It's a bit frustrating when it effects other people like that though. =\
I'll be working up north this summer at BP for an internship. Pretty nervous about that. Prayers would be greatly appriciated!
Love in Christ,
Hi folks. I'm still alive. No worries.
I just thought I'd check my blog out. Haven't done that in a while, and was thankful I still remembered my password.
So I'm surviving ChE at WSU by God's grace alone. I'm attending the Evangelical Free Church here and am loving how they preach God's word and God's Word only! Amen!
Yep, that's me.
Take care y'alls!
Hey everyone...people have been asking to see pictures of the infamous 'Andrew' that has frequented my speech lately. So, here we are together at a beach up in Hansville area. My mom took this picture! Pretty good! Such a neat tree to frame it. =D
We met in our technical writing class LAST winter. (Seems so long ago now.) He's studying Electrical Engineering at UW this fall, (I know! Rival schools across the state! How annoying...) and is in the Air Force Reserves.
After about 6 months of my knowing Andrew, my dad finally decided he was..."meh...alright." which is A LOT from my dad! So now-n-days you might find him doing random chores, scouting trips, or eating food with my parents until his school starts next month. =P
Love in Christ to y'alls!
Leah says I must!
Therefore I must! =D
I haven't blogged in....a long time.
Lets see. What's up with me lately?
WSU Y'ALL. That's where it's at. Yup. Because I'm gonna be there as of next saturday! YAY! But I'm gonna miss Western Wa peeps and weather SO much!
Yay, well I just got home from a really awesome 20 mile hike through the olympics! 2 gals and myself ventured up to silver lake and the sumit of Mt. Townsand where there was a sspectacular view 360 degrees around us!
Um...I'm nervous to have a huge life changing event only a week away. I guess it's smaller than something like getting married or having a baby...but it's up there in importance! Hmm...I have to do my own laundry...and keep track of everything. I can do that I hope....eh......i pray!
All my friends here are so awesome!!! I'm gonna attempt to keep in close contact with you all!
So...the saddest thing I've seen this summer is a bunch of bottle rockets left out in the rain. =[
Very sad thing.
Yerp...Leah's here eating lunch next to me! Hi Leah!
Ok...well...here we go folks...
Miss you all
<3 <3 <3
Happy Pre-Resurection Day!
30 of the MOST Spontaneous Questions Ever, BE HONEST
1. Where were you 2 hours ago? Prying myself out of bed (Hey it's Saturday!)
2. Who will be your next kiss? First Kiss ya mean? Idk, hopefully someone I'll spend the rest of my life with.
3 Are you wearing socks right now? Yes! Socks make life warm.
4. When was the last time you went out of the state?ummm...last yearish when we went to oregon.
5. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? HA!
6. What was the last thing you had to drink? pineapple
7. What are you wearing right now? cargo pants, NK choir t-shirt, SOCKS, and black coat that i pretty much live in. =P
8. What was your last purchase? gassoline....OUCH!
9. Does wearing black make you attractive? wellll, it makes me hot! black is the absobtion of all the visible color wavelengths. where as white reflects them all. =P
10. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? A client of my dad's.
11. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? nope...just live out of what's in my drawrs!
12. Do you have a pet? 2 stupid cats
13. What's the last sporting event you watched? The Superbowl i guess.....well, i've watched and played many ultimate frisbee games since then too!
14. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be? Strongbadia. definitely.
15. What is the last thing you purchased online? um....my SAT scores!
16. Do you miss anyone? of course! I'm a ppl person.
17. Last play you saw? Fiddler on the roof! =D
18. What are your plans for the day? Play with fire. seriously.
19. Ever go to camp?yep yep! long ago though.
20. Were you an honor roll student in school? Yessiree.
21. What do you know about the future? Jesus Is comming! yay! That I know fo sho.
22. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? not a bit.
23. Where is your best friend located? all over, they're everywhere!
24. Do you have a tan? Washington honey, Washington. Need I say more?
25. What age do you want to have kids? early 20's probably. After i get my degree, a job, and a husband. In that order.
26. Last person who made you cry? Dr. Howell and myself...it was a combined effort.
27. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? d. none of the above
28. What is your mood? lazy/pretending I'm not getting a cold.
29. Are you someone’s best friend? I hope so!
30. What are you doing right now?um....climbing Mt. Everest. Hmm...didn't know there was wireless connection up here! Amazin!