myspace codes
Click here for Myspace glitter graphics and Myspace layouts
/* -- sidebar style -- */ #footer p {margin: 0; padding: 12px 8px; font-size: 0.9em;} #footer hr {display: none;}

Monday, May 29, 2006

New Job!!!

First of all, thanks to all who ventured down to the nordic festivities last weekend! It was lots of fun. And, if you're wondering, Lutefisk isn't the most repulsive stuff on earth, it's actually somewhat edable. Though after seeing the winner of the contest eat 4 lbs of the fish jello, I couldn't help but feel a little queasy.

Hey all! I've got a job as a barrista! I'll be working at the coffee shop down town on front street. The one with the internet conection and really good vanilla chai! (Sorry, I must be vague. But I'm sure you all can figure it out.) Anyway, I'll be training there this summer during my spare time.

College Finals are the next two weeks!!! ARGH!! I'm so busy with study groups and homework...it's insane. But I've regestered for classes this summer and fall. This summer I'm taking spanish 101 and 102, which should keep me busy. In the fall I'll be taking Organic Chem and the lab, technical writing (eng 104), Math 125, and a piano class (mostly to get some needed humanities credits, but also because I love playing piano). Oh-I'm also taking a one credit First Aid class one day in the fall, I need to get recirtified.

So, that's what's going on with my life right now. I'll try to get this blog up and running as soon as I can. Links are re-apearing already as you can see.

Catch you all later-
~Elisabeth~

8 Comments:

At 29/5/06 17:38, Blogger Jennifer said...

Elisabeth! Your blog reappeared! I'm so happy!!! I missed your bloggidy things!!! I'm so tired! I did not sleep well last night and I've been working really hard (Ok...Not REALLY hard...But hard) on my history homework all day. I'm ALMOST finished with it for the year...I have about half of a chapter to read and some questions to answer and then I'm finished! WOOT!

I hope you are WONDERFUL and that we'll get to chat soon!

Loves,
Jenn

 
At 29/5/06 18:47, Blogger jolygood said...

Oh drat it doesn't seem like we'll be seeing much of each other at college this fall. :(

Happy Memorial Day!! (I know people don't usually wish happy Memorial Days, but I do.)

 
At 30/5/06 20:46, Blogger Beefloaf said...

YYOOOOOOUUUUUUUURRRRRRRR

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!


WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!


sorry, just a little excited.

So, is your dad letting you have a blog now that the festivities are over? Or just because?

Anyways.....

YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!

 
At 30/5/06 22:20, Blogger Elisabeth said...

I guess he realized his "Deleat all blogs" order was a little harsh. He's letting me have one now as long as I keep it general and don't post any pictures of me.

I'm curious how long that Wooooooo... goes on...these comment pages always cut off things like that... :)

And yes! I am back! And Leah I shall make sure to come see you at OC just as much as our schedules permit! You must tell me what classes and times you signed up for!!!

 
At 31/5/06 07:36, Blogger Beefloaf said...

As soon as I know I'll let you know, I'm going to orientation to day, so I'll see.

WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!O!!!!!!

 
At 31/5/06 07:54, Blogger Sniper Monkey said...

Organic chemistry=yuck. I least that's what I hear. Darn. I don't think we'll be having any classes together. I'm pretty sure me and beefloaf will though. :o)

 
At 1/6/06 09:07, Blogger Beefloaf said...

I don't know about that, there are so many class times we might never see each other.:(

 
At 1/6/06 12:56, Blogger Elisabeth said...

Yeah, I hardly ever know anyone in my classes to start off. But that's what the study centers and BSC are for. Many people just hang out and chat during lunch time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home