myspace codes
Click here for Myspace glitter graphics and Myspace layouts
/* -- sidebar style -- */ #footer p {margin: 0; padding: 12px 8px; font-size: 0.9em;} #footer hr {display: none;}

Friday, May 19, 2006

VIKING FEST!!!!!

That's it! I'm not going to get a new blog address...too confusing. I'll just regenerate this one.

It is my duty to urge you all to go to the Nordic Festivities this weekend in Little Norway if for nothing else but to say hi to me. I'll be here, there, and everywhere at V.F. for the entire time it's open. And do come watch the parade on Saturday (20th) at 2pm (I think). Our convertables are going to be near the begining of the parade, so come early! The parade is going to be especially awesome this year because Jolygood is going to be in it too! Don't forget to sign-up for the running race that is run on the road on Saturday, all of the food eating contests, and the pancake breakfast Saturday morning!

See you all there!

P.S. The Strawberry Shortcake is delicious! You must have some when you come! :)

2 Comments:

At 27/5/06 20:24, Blogger Sniper Monkey said...

Cool! A post! The viking fest was a lot of fun.

 
At 29/5/06 18:45, Blogger jolygood said...

sure was! I heard you had to try 'fisk! How was it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home