myspace codes
Click here for Myspace glitter graphics and Myspace layouts
/* -- sidebar style -- */ #footer p {margin: 0; padding: 12px 8px; font-size: 0.9em;} #footer hr {display: none;}

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Guns

You scored as Assault Rifle. You are soldier. Or you want to be a soldier. Or you just love military-type firearms. You need assault rifle. M16 or AK-47 will do good.

Assault Rifle

88%

Shotgun

88%

Sniper Rifle

63%

Machinegun

63%

Revolver

38%

SMG

31%

Pistol

25%

What Firearm Fits You Best?
created with QuizFarm.com


Hehehe...maybe the picture of the M16 on Will's wall is getting to me. Anyway, I was doing some air rifle target practice tonight off our balcony with our house guests, and then happened upon this quiz on Jenn's cool cousin's blog.

Update on Princessship: Today I road in South's parade. It was lots of fun especially since we were fortunate enough to get nice weather. It got me thinking when a young teenage boy in the crowd yelled out to Queen Jasmine, "Can I be your king?". Why aren't there kings and princes anyway? Is it that guys would never agree to dressing up Norwegianally, being in parades, and subjecting themselves to being community representatives? Gosh, I sure hope I'm not part of some feminazi thing. There's a Queen but no King...how does that work? If there were a king and princes then they should carry swords...for all of those creepy skin-heads out there like those that bothered us at VF in Poulsbolooville (as Jenn calls it).

So, what do you all think, is North Korean's Kim Jong-Il going to be stupid and test his ballistic, long-range missile? Since he's, I think, the son of Kim Il-Sung of the Korean War in 1950, the same unpredictable blood runs in his veins. That's scary. China and the other countries around there are trying to stay on N. Korea's good side for the time being for fear they get a Taepodong-2 heading their direction. Not good. I think Japan's still ticked since 1998 when N. Korea did the same thing but claimed they were firing a satellite instead of a missile over Japan. If the missile does get launched I hope the U.S. intercepts it. I read we have 3 carriers out by Guam and 2 Aegis Warships off the coast of Korea in case. One of these days N. Korea is going to get it.

~Elisabeth~

13 Comments:

At 25/6/06 17:22, Blogger Jennifer said...

I tell ya...There was a King and Princes, but the giant Vikings ate them....It's true!

 
At 27/6/06 07:30, Blogger Beefloaf said...

I'l be a king if I can!!!!!

 
At 27/6/06 20:51, Blogger Jennifer said...

You can be King if you can fight off the King Viking and save your fair maiden!

 
At 27/6/06 21:32, Blogger Beefloaf said...

Right. I'm off to do good and conquer all evil!!!!!!!

 
At 27/6/06 21:33, Blogger Beefloaf said...

*ahem*

And save the fair maiden:)

 
At 27/6/06 22:25, Blogger Sniper Monkey said...

Ahahaha...Thats somthing I would expect to see on my blog!

 
At 28/6/06 23:51, Blogger Elisabeth said...

True Story Jennyfer! ;)

Good, you do that Beefiloaf. Prove to the world that chivalry is not dead! :)

I have a broad range of intrests. Anything from gardening and baking to guns and chemistry. Strange? Maybe...but hey, I'm an Almond (and the scoutmaster's daughter). It only makes sense. :}

 
At 30/6/06 11:42, Blogger jolygood said...

"can I be your King?" heehee that's cute.

 
At 9/7/06 00:17, Blogger James C. Almond said...

My sister? GUNS? I must me missing something

 
At 10/7/06 15:37, Anonymous $12.99 dsl said...

Hi, Elisabeth, do you know where I can order 17.99 Verison DSL or atleast find out if 17.99 Verison DSL is available in my area? Thanks

 
At 10/7/06 22:26, Blogger emilyks said...

oh, that's not an advertisement, oh no it couldn't be.

 
At 11/7/06 17:09, Blogger jolygood said...

It's gotta be the most polite ad I've ever seen...

 
At 12/7/06 17:28, Blogger Elisabeth said...

I appriciate the humble/polite inquiring...but you're still a spam comment and are trying to get me interested in finding out about your product. So...be gone with ye!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home