myspace codes
Click here for Myspace glitter graphics and Myspace layouts
/* -- sidebar style -- */ #footer p {margin: 0; padding: 12px 8px; font-size: 0.9em;} #footer hr {display: none;}

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Trunk Monkeys

Hey Y'all,

I awoke this morning, strangely enough, to my brother showing me Trunk Monkey on his laptop. Some of you might not have seen these videos, which are hilarious (at least when I was 1/2 awake), so you should go check it out really quick. **Warning** I don't approve of some of the sketchy advertisement pictures on this web-site. You should, however, watch the videos. Especially the 'Chaperone' and the 'Thrown off a Bridge' ones. Hehehe...

~Elisabeth~

1 Comments:

At 18/6/06 20:20, Blogger Beefloaf said...

Ha ha!!!!

Those are pretty funny:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home