myspace codes
Click here for Myspace glitter graphics and Myspace layouts
/* -- sidebar style -- */ #footer p {margin: 0; padding: 12px 8px; font-size: 0.9em;} #footer hr {display: none;}

Friday, August 11, 2006

La Cucaracha!

Ole! I'm done with those frustrating, fast-passed Spanish classes!!! HOORAY! What I learned from all this was: Don't take 5 credit classes in 4 weeks...not enjoyable in the least. But enough of my complaining-I'm on vacation!!!! YAY!!!

Anyways, I've got 5 weeks of vacation and I'm going to enjoy every bit of it...starting now- with this quiz:

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"...transformations into other radioactive elements..." From the book: Uranium and Other Radioactive Elements, - My latest reading material from the library.

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
a chair. Yep...a chair.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
A few days ago my brother and I watched "Who's Line is it Anyway".

4. Without looking, guess what time it is: 12:55pm

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? Dang...12:54pm. :)

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? the refridgerator hummmmm...and the phone ringing.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Picking the first yellow straightneck squash of the season from my garden! ( yay! Adding nitrogen to my previously stagnant soil REALLY helped!)

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? Other folks' blogs and fox news.

9. What are you wearing? Clothes. Yep, definitely clothes.

10. Did you dream last night? nope! My mind is finally not stressed over school work! The night before my spanish final however...let's just say it was a hispanic nightmare. lol. :)

11. When did you last laugh? I laughed when my mom laughed at me after I told her I didn't know what a computer mouse was in espanol for my final, so I wrote "el rodente de la computadora". My little computer rodent.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
a calendar...cupboards...exciting, eh? and OH, a fly swatter. Very important.

13. Seen anything weird lately? Weird? Yes. Boys in skirts...I shall say no more.

14. What do you think of this quiz? shouldn't this question be at the END of the quiz??? I'm not sure what I think of it yet.

15. What is the last film you saw? Masters and Commanders-awesome movie!

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? Two words: College tuition.

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know: hmmm...I like trying on old-style hats in stores like Macy's...I never buy them, just try them on and pretend I'm back in time when ladies would wear such things. :)

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Stop telemarketers from calling my cell phone! Argh! But more importantly, drastically improve communication of God's Word throughout the world.

19. Do you like to dance?
YES! Only dancing of the highest quality though. My three favorites: Waltz, Polka, and Swing.

20. George Bush?
That is not a question. It needs a verb and one of those question type words.

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
hmmm....I don't know. There's a lot of pretty names to choose from.

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
hmmm....I don't know. There's a lot of handsome names to choose from.

23. Would you ever consider living abroad? Um...only if I married someone in the military or something of that sort. I'd much rather stay in the north-west!

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?“Well done, thou good and faithful servant.” ...I stole Jenn's answer that wastolenen from Leah that wastolenen from the Bible...but wouldn't it be awesome if God would say this when we arrived there?!!!

25. 4 people who must also do this in THEIR journal [blog]: Four, eh? hmm....YOU who are reading this, and your 3 friends that have blogs-but only when y'all have time. This takes a while.

26. What website are you looking at? Well, it's called www.blogger.com/post-create.g......etc...

27. What colour are your eyes? blue-green-grey.

28. What's the first thing you remember doing? um...when I was little, being my big brothers' shadows and following them everywhere until they played with me. hee hee.

29. Who is the biggest influence to something you enjoy doing? wow, probably everyone I've known has contributed in some way to my hobbies I enjoy.

30. If you could be animal which would you be and why? If I had to be an animal I'd probably be a lab or golden retriever of some kind so I could still play frisbee! :)

31. Grab your favorite book. Turn to page 72. What's the first quote on the page? "Why, they're miraculous!" -my favorite book in 3rd grade My Father's Dragon.

32. If you had thopportunityty to do somethinextremelylextremeam what would it be? I would go bungie jumping probably. It sounds like fun.

**If you do this you have to add a question!**

That's all for now...So go enjoy your summer vacation!! I know I will be! :)

Adios mis amigos!

~Elisabeth

4 Comments:

At 12/8/06 13:35, Blogger jolygood said...

Little computer rodent, haha!

Well what else would you want God to say to you? "Alright, you'll do."? ;P And I didn't steal it from the Bible, I just borrowed it. =D

~L

 
At 14/8/06 17:23, Blogger Beefloaf said...

Ditto....complete ditto on the skirts and George Bush.

BLARRRRRRRRRGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

35 Days until national talk like a pirate day!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 14/8/06 17:40, Blogger Sniper Monkey said...

haha..i only did the find the nearest book one..."He was just finishing his lunch when Mandy found him"

 
At 20/8/06 07:48, Blogger poppet said...

oh! oh! I know that book! That's the part when Mandy wants to borrow some gardening tools for her "secret project". I read it a long time ago, and i loved it so i read it again. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home