myspace codes
Click here for Myspace glitter graphics and Myspace layouts
/* -- sidebar style -- */ #footer p {margin: 0; padding: 12px 8px; font-size: 0.9em;} #footer hr {display: none;}

Saturday, December 16, 2006

post filler

Finish the sentences:

1. Tonight I am... going to sleep. again.

2. I am listening to... DC Talk-Into Jesus

3. I talk... to everyone who is aweosome

4. I love... pineapple

5. My best friend(s)... are the best! [understatement of the year!]

[6 is missing?]

7. I've lost... my love of chemistry (only temperarily hopefully)

8. I hate it when people... are stupid.

[no 9?]

10. Marriage is... sacred and special.

11. Somewhere, someone is thinking... penguins otta be their school's mscot.

12. I'll always be... blonde. believe me.

13. I have a crush on... my new green cell phone.

14. The last time I cried was because... I enjoy chick flicks.

15. My cell phone... is freakin awesome!

16. When I woke up in the morning... I drove through about 10 black lights on my way to the ferry. no power.

17. Before I go to sleep at night...I write in my diary.

18. Right now I am thinking about... doing something meaningful with my day.

19. Babies are... cute, love em, but annoying at times.

20. I get on myspace... to stay in contact with friends

21. Today I... drove to the ferry, ate pineapple, and IM'd.

22. Tonight I will... talk to Jenn and/or Andrew L. and/or anyone else

23. Tomorrow I will... go to church??? my parents are in Hawaii...eh, I guess I will go anyway.

24. I really want... To get closer with God. (amen jenn!)

25. The person who most likely to repost this is... Leah! Catherine! Who ever still reads this!!!

4 Comments:

At 19/12/06 15:47, Blogger poppet said...

lol ha i guess I read this before anybody else. I'll do one on my blog tomorrow i guess, when i have more time.
-poppet
;)

 
At 19/12/06 18:06, Blogger jolygood said...

I still read your blog!! :) I've alreayd filled that thing out, lol. I've some Christmas posts lined up though that have to come first. :)

 
At 20/12/06 12:45, Blogger Beefloaf said...

Hey...I still read this!!!

 
At 21/12/06 11:25, Blogger Jennifer said...

Ditto! Amen me. lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home