myspace codes
Click here for Myspace glitter graphics and Myspace layouts
/* -- sidebar style -- */ #footer p {margin: 0; padding: 12px 8px; font-size: 0.9em;} #footer hr {display: none;}

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Scattegories!

Scattegories!!!

Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...They MUST be real places, names, things...NOTHING made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question. You also CANNOT look it up in the dictionary or cheat, just go off of what you know.

Your Name: Elisabeth

1. Musician: Elmo.

2. 4 letter word: Easy

3. Street name: Elm

4. Color: evergreen

5. Gifts/presents: e-cards

6. Vehicles: echo

7. Tropical Locations: ellensburg.....yea.

8. College Majors: economics

9. Dairy Products: egg nogg

10. Things in a Souvenir Shop: eye balls (at least at the ye old curiosity shop)

11. Boy Name: Even

12. Girl Name: Elouise

13. Movie Titles: E.T.

14. Alcohol: ethanol

15. Occupations: Elephant trainer

16. Birds: eagle

17. Celebrities: elijah woods

18. Magazines: emo magazine.....um Eleven -I think that's one.

20. Pro Sports Teams: Energizer Bunnies. oh yes.

3 Comments:

At 5/2/07 00:55, Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh man....I want to subscribe to Emo Mag!!!

I love how you call Ellensburg tropical...LOL! That makes me LOL!

Go Energizer Bunnies!

(We're cool because we root for footballs.)

 
At 6/2/07 07:15, Blogger Leah said...

YES! Elmo is a great musician! heehee. I've got to post mine one of these days...

 
At 6/3/07 14:09, Blogger Nathanael said...

Hey!

DCTalk is awesome! I love all of their music. Do you ever listen to Kutless?

I ha d a blog like this once, just for random fun, but after the MySpace movement it… died. Lol. So I’m trying one with a set agenda this time around.
I really like your layout by the way, I would be tempted to steal it if I knew how. Haha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home