myspace codes
Click here for Myspace glitter graphics and Myspace layouts
/* -- sidebar style -- */ #footer p {margin: 0; padding: 12px 8px; font-size: 0.9em;} #footer hr {display: none;}

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Andrew



Hey everyone...people have been asking to see pictures of the infamous 'Andrew' that has frequented my speech lately. So, here we are together at a beach up in Hansville area. My mom took this picture! Pretty good! Such a neat tree to frame it. =D

We met in our technical writing class LAST winter. (Seems so long ago now.) He's studying Electrical Engineering at UW this fall, (I know! Rival schools across the state! How annoying...) and is in the Air Force Reserves.

After about 6 months of my knowing Andrew, my dad finally decided he was..."meh...alright." which is A LOT from my dad! So now-n-days you might find him doing random chores, scouting trips, or eating food with my parents until his school starts next month. =P

Love in Christ to y'alls!

Elisabeth

2 Comments:

At 26/8/07 17:27, Blogger Leah said...

Yay, another post! :D

That's a great photo of you two. Wow, a "meh alright" from your dad. Quite an accomplishment there, Andrew. :P

Hope everything's going well with school for you guys! I miss you lots Elisabeth!

 
At 29/8/07 09:44, Blogger Jennifer said...

Hahaha! I love 'the Andrew'!!! AND I love that picture!!! Amazing! Andrew said that you both had it framed and that I needed a framed copy too....Of course I agreed! heehee! Hope you're well! I can't wait to see you this weekend!! YAY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home