myspace codes
Click here for Myspace glitter graphics and Myspace layouts
/* -- sidebar style -- */ #footer p {margin: 0; padding: 12px 8px; font-size: 0.9em;} #footer hr {display: none;}

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Leah says I must!

Therefore I must! =D

Hi.
I haven't blogged in....a long time.
Lets see. What's up with me lately?

WSU Y'ALL. That's where it's at. Yup. Because I'm gonna be there as of next saturday! YAY! But I'm gonna miss Western Wa peeps and weather SO much!

Yay, well I just got home from a really awesome 20 mile hike through the olympics! 2 gals and myself ventured up to silver lake and the sumit of Mt. Townsand where there was a sspectacular view 360 degrees around us!

Um...I'm nervous to have a huge life changing event only a week away. I guess it's smaller than something like getting married or having a baby...but it's up there in importance! Hmm...I have to do my own laundry...and keep track of everything. I can do that I hope....eh......i pray!

All my friends here are so awesome!!! I'm gonna attempt to keep in close contact with you all!

So...the saddest thing I've seen this summer is a bunch of bottle rockets left out in the rain. =[
Very sad thing.

Yerp...Leah's here eating lunch next to me! Hi Leah!

Ok...well...here we go folks...

Miss you all
<3 <3 <3

Elisabeth

1 Comments:

At 4/8/07 17:39, Blogger Leah said...

Ah, Grasshopper, you learn to update blog! :D

Ha! Lunch was yummy...and I'm glad you had fun on that hike. I'll think about a Myspace. :)

I'm going to miss you lots...go with God!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home