myspace codes
Click here for Myspace glitter graphics and Myspace layouts
/* -- sidebar style -- */ #footer p {margin: 0; padding: 12px 8px; font-size: 0.9em;} #footer hr {display: none;}

Friday, February 15, 2008

Uper-date

Hi folks. I'm still alive. No worries.

I just thought I'd check my blog out. Haven't done that in a while, and was thankful I still remembered my password.

So I'm surviving ChE at WSU by God's grace alone. I'm attending the Evangelical Free Church here and am loving how they preach God's word and God's Word only! Amen!

Yep, that's me.

Take care y'alls!

1 Comments:

At 18/2/08 20:27, Blogger Leah said...

0.o An Elisabeth post. *pokes it*

Glad you've found a good church. That's one thing I look for around a college...are there good churches in the area.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home