myspace codes
Click here for Myspace glitter graphics and Myspace layouts
/* -- sidebar style -- */ #footer p {margin: 0; padding: 12px 8px; font-size: 0.9em;} #footer hr {display: none;}

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Done with 1 solid year of WSU!

Yep Yep...One year down. 2 to go until I get my BS in Chemical Engineering. I miss WSU already, well my friends lets say. And my church too! God's love flows abundently there!

So I suggest you all go to WSU if you haven't already found a college to attend.

So, uh...My special friend Andrew and I are just friends again. The relationship thing was just not where God wanted me right now. I'm so excited to see where God is leading me. It's a bit frustrating when it effects other people like that though. =\

I'll be working up north this summer at BP for an internship. Pretty nervous about that. Prayers would be greatly appriciated!

Love in Christ,
Elisabeth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home