myspace codes
Click here for Myspace glitter graphics and Myspace layouts
/* -- sidebar style -- */ #footer p {margin: 0; padding: 12px 8px; font-size: 0.9em;} #footer hr {display: none;}

Saturday, April 11, 2009

HARRRRRROW!!!!!!!

Hey all and no one,
I was just surfing through the ancient archives of blog land with my boyfriend Joel and decided to post a post.

so update:

-still at WSU, one more year after this month!!! WOOT!
-Going out with the most wonderful guy in the world, his name is Joel Sheppard.
-still being heavily indoctrinated in the ways of engineers, specifically chemical engineering....they don't let us out much.
-I'm 20! 2 decades old......

If anyone reads this I applaud you and think you sould leave a comment, just so I know you stopped by! :)

God bless,

Lis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home